Monday, May 25, 2009

The Realest Shit I Ever Twit!! (This Weeks Statements via Twitter)

1. I too would love to F*** every girl in the world! (if I wasn't married and the girls would have to be weight & height proportionate)


2. I keep the trap bunkin, its bunkin like a summa bitch!


3. I love Springer because it showcases the ignorance that is all over WHITE America.


4. If your mom got a Myspace or Facebook page, would you be mad if she hooked up with somebody from it?


5. Dick Cheney needs to lay down and take a nap and not wake up from it!


6. I might go to the club tonight, anybody know where I can pick up a pair of Nut Hugger Denim jeans so I can get in?


7. If you have this in your kitchen in this size you will die of a heart attack in less than 5 years.
http://twitpic.com/5oxdc


8. What is a twibe & why should I join it?


9. And if I do join one do we get to block each other out of it week after week?


10. 98% of you rappers still can't touch Eminem with a 10 foot pole standing 2 feet next to him!


Drunk Statements Edition!!

1. Threesomes= too many limbs = too much trouble

2. If your girl wants an OPEN relationship, she will catch more dick than you can imagine! Don't do it!

3. E & J is a good drink!!

4. I got a list, here's the order of my list that its in, it goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2 Pac, and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me. -Eminem

5. If ALL your girls weigh more than 250 lbs. you are not pimpin, pimpin!

6. If you got all gray hair, don't do braids.

7. The streets need me!!.............(not now though I'm drunk)

8. Final Drunk Statement! Somebody explain to me why a woman should get vaginamony?

No comments:

Post a Comment